Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage iMessage apps
You can add apps that you use the most to your Favorites so you have quick access to them in the app drawer.
You can also reorder apps in the app drawer, remove the ones you don’t want, and more. Here’s how:
- Tap to open the app drawer. Then tap .
- Tap Edit in the upper-right corner to do the following:
- To add an app to your Favorites, tap .
- To remove an app, tap .
- To reorder apps in the app drawer, touch and hold , then move the apps in the order that you want.
- To hide an app, turn it off.
- Tap Done.
To delete an iMessage app, open the app drawer, tap , then swipe left over the app and tap Delete.
Use an app with iMessage
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap to open the app drawer.
- Swipe left or right over the apps to find the one that you want to use. Then tap the app to open it.
- If you want to add a sticker, touch and hold a sticker, then drag it to the message bubble. The sticker will automatically send once you add it to the message.
- If you want to use an app in your message, open it or tap the content that you want to add to your message.
- Tap to send.
Get a message with an iMessage app that you don’t have? Just tap the blue name below the app to download it.